Crêpes filled with speck and asparagus with white truffle flavored sauce
A tasty first course, ideal for lunches and dinners with friends.
- 400 g asparagus
- 12 slices of speck
- 200 g stracchino cheese
- 2 medium-sized eggs
- 130 g 00 flour
- 250 ml milk
- 60 g butter
- Salt to taste
- Dressing with white truffle aroma
- Melt 40 g butter in a small pan on medium heat and let it cool. In the meantime, open and whisk the eggs, add milk a little at a time and salt. Add the flour and mix well, adding melted butter last. Let stand in the fridge for 30 minutes before using.
- Grease a non-stick pan with butter and heat. Pour a ladleful of mixture and spread smoothly. Turn the crêpe gently and cook.
- Wash and dry asparagus and remove the toughest sections. Cut them into rounds, leaving the tips intact and sauté with 20 g butter. Finally, sprinkle with salt.
- Fill the crêpes with 3 slices of speck and thin slices of Brie, fold them and serve.
- Make this dish unique by adding the raw Dressing with white truffle aroma.
Dressing with white truffle aroma
DISCOVER OUR TRUFFLE BASED ASSORTMENT