Pasta norcina-style with mushroom sauce with white truffle
A delicious first course with a delicate mushroom sauce with white truffle.
- 400 g spaghetti alla chitarra (square-cut fresh egg spaghetti typical of the Abruzzo region)
- 1 scallion
- 250 g sausage
- 200 g ricotta
- 100 g pecorino
- Half glass of white wine
- 60 g Mushroom sauce with White Truffle
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Slowly fry the scallion in a pan with oil , add sausage and let it brown. Add wine and simmer until evaporated. Then cook for 10 minutes.
- Boil water and cook the spaghetti.
- Mix the ricotta with a spoonful of cooking water until you get a cream.
- Add the Mushroom sauce with White Truffle to the mix and add pecorino and pepper.
- Drain the spaghetti and mix them with the cream in a pan and serve.
White Truffle Flavoured Mushroom Sauce
DISCOVER OUR TRUFFLE BASED ASSORTMENT