Poached eggs with truffle flavored spinach
A simple and tasty recipe, perfect for romantic.
- 100 g fresh spinach
- 2 slices of bread
- 15 g Dressing with butter and White Truffle
- 2 eggs
- 25 ml white wine vinegar
- Pour the Butter Sauce with White Truffle into a pan and sauté the spinach for a few minutes.
- Bring to a boil a pot with 1 l of water with salt and 25 ml of white wine vinegar. In the meantime, crack an egg in a bowl keeping the yolk intact. Toast 2 slices of bread.
- When the water is boiling, lower the heat and, using a whisk, create a whirlpool. Tip the egg into the center and lift it with a slotted spoon after cooking 2 minutes.
- Serve the toasted slices of bread on a plate, then top with the Dressing with butter and White Truffle spinach and the poached egg.
Dressing with butter and White Truffle
DISCOVER OUR TRUFFLE BASED ASSORTMENT