Ravioli with porcini mushroom cream and truffle flavor
A delicious first course with the unmistakable truffle aroma.
- 500 g 00 flour
- 5 egg yolks
- 1 egg
- 100 g Cream with mushrooms and Truffle aroma
- 300 g ricotta
- Parmesan to taste
- Nutmeg to taste
- To make the ravioli dough, pour flour, make a well in the center, add eggs and a pinch of salt; knead until you get a smooth dough and let rest in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling-pin and cut discs with a diameter of about 5 cm.
- For the filling, drain the ricotta and add the Cream with mushrooms and Truffle aroma, a handful of Parmesan and a pinch of nutmeg.
- Pour the filling into a pastry bag and fill the discs to half.
- Close them gently, making sure they are well closed and cook in boiling water for 3 minutes.
- Serve in a plate with a little oil and scales of Parmesan.
Cream with mushrooms and Truffle aroma
DISCOVER OUR TRUFFLE BASED ASSORTMENT