Risotto with white truffle
A delicate recipe with the flavorful and unmistakable taste of a butter sauce with white truffle.
- 200 g Carnaroli rice
- 1 tablespoon of Dressing with butter and White Truffle
- 30 g extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 onion
- 1 glass of vegetable broth
- 30 g white truffle
- 1 glass of white wine
- Parmesan to taste
- Salt to taste
- Poor oil into a pan and heat; cut the onion and sauté in the oil for a few minutes. Add the rice and toast it for a couple of minutes.
- Add wine and simmer until evaporated.
- Add the vegetable broth a little at a time until the rice is cooked.
- Remove the pan from the heat and mix the risotto with the Dressing with butter and White Truffle and the Parmesan.
- Let the risotto rest for a few minutes; serve in plates and add a little raw oil and some thin slices of white truffle.
Dressing with butter and White Truffle
DISCOVER OUR TRUFFLE BASED ASSORTMENT