Tagliatelle with artichokes cream with black truffle
A time-tested recipe enriched with a precious sauce for a quick and tasty Sunday lunch.
- 3 medium-sized eggs
- 300 g 00 flour
- 100 g of Artichoke spread with Black Summer Truffle
- Salt to taste
- Pour the flour in a bowl, make a well and crack the room temperature eggs.
- Beat the mix with a fork and keep mixing by hand until you get a smooth and elastic dough. Wrap in plastic foil and let rest for 30 minutes.
- Set the thickness of the pasta machine on no. 1 and roll out the dough until you get a smooth and regular sheet of dough. Sprinkle with flour and roll it several times until you reach thickness no. 8.
- Fold the sheet until you get a flat roll and let it dry up 5 minutes per side. Cut the roll into slices about 7 mm thick.
- Cook the tagliatelle in boiling water.
- Drain and serve. Add the Artichoke spread with Black Summer Truffle.
Artichoke spread with Black Summer Truffle