Fettuccine with mushroom sauce with black truffle
A quick, elegant and refined dish for a palatable lunch.
- 200 g egg fettuccine
- 70 g Mushroom sauce with Black Truffle
- Grated Pecorino to taste
- Boil the water in a pot, add salt and cook the egg fettuccine.
- Heat the Mushroom sauce with Black Truffle in a non-stick pan on very low heat.
- Drain pasta, pour into the pan and mix with the sauce.
- Put into a dish and sprinkle grated pecorino on each serving or garnish with a sprig of thyme.
Mushroom sauce with Black Truffle
DISCOVER OUR TRUFFLE BASED ASSORTMENT