Lasagna with artichokes
An alternative to classic lasagna, which is even tastier and perfect for any occasion!
- 250 g fresh egg lasagna sheets
- 500 g artichoke hearts
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- Half glass of dry white wine
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 500 ml béchamel
- Nutmeg to taste
- 100 g grated Parmesan
- Pour a drizzle of oil in a non-stick pan with a clove of garlic and fry the artichokes for 6/7 minutes. Add salt and stir.
- Sauté the artichoke hearts with white wine until evaporated and cook them.
- Add the béchamel and stir over low heat, mixing everything with a pinch of nutmeg.
- Cover the bottom of a pan with a spoonful of béchamel sauce and lay down the first layer of fresh lasagna sheets.
- Cover with the artichoke hearts seasoning and add layers until all the ingredients are used up: lasagna, artichokes and béchamel.
- Finish with a generous sprinkle of Parmesan.
- Heat the oven to 200° C and bake for about 20 minutes.
- Bake and serve the lasagna with artichokes hot.