Soft tart with chocolate
- 120 g dark chocolate
- 120 g butter
- 95 g sugar
- 3 g baking soda
- 3 eggs
- 100 g flour
- 250 g milk chocolate
- 200 g fresh cream
- Fresh berries to taste
- Chop the dark chocolate, put it in a bowl and melt it in the microwave oven a few seconds at a time. Once the chocolate has melted, add the butter cut into cubes and stir gradually until it mixes with the chocolate.
- Put the chocolate aside and whip the eggs adding a little sugar a little at a time until you get a clear, puffy and smooth mixture.
- Sift the flour with the yeast and add everything to the egg and sugar mixture until smooth. Then pour the dough into a buttered and floured tart mold and bake at 180° for 30 minutes.
- Take the cake out of the oven and let it cool down. Turn it upside down until cold.
- Prepare the ganache for the filling by pouring the cream into a saucepan and bringing it almost to a boil. In the meantime chop the milk chocolate and put it into the bowl.
- When the cream is hot, pour a little chocolate at a time and continue stirring gently until smooth.
- Let it cool a few minutes and transfer it to the cavity in the cake until you get a smooth surface.
- Let it harden in the fridge. Decorate with fresh berries before serving.
Mix of 3 varieties of fruit