Hamburger with truffle
Mouthwatering and tempting, the hamburger with white truffle velouté is perfect to share with friends.
- 6 buns for hamburgers
- 6 hamburger
- Extra-virgin olive oil to taste
- Pureed soup with White Truffle to taste
- Mayonnaise to taste
- Salt with summer truffle to taste
- Salad to taste
- Grease a grill with extra virgin olive oil and, as soon as it is hot, cook the hamburgers.
- Cut the buns into half and spread mayonnaise on the bottom half.
- Remove the hamburgers from the grill and sprinkle the salt with truffle on both sides.
- Place the salad into the bun, add the hamburger, cover with Pureed soup with White Truffle to your taste and close the bun.
- Serve with French fries.
Pureed soup with White Truffle