Roulades with champignons
Tender selected beef with the strong taste of Champignons for a dish to smack one’s lips!
- 4 slices of turkey fillets
- 200 g sausage paste
- 400 g sliced Champignons
- 16 bacon slices
- 200 g smoked scamorza cheese
- 50 g vegetable broth
- 1 clove of garlic
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Mix the sausage paste in a bowl with chopped parsley, salt and pepper until you get a smooth mix.
- Cut the scamorza into slices and place them on the pounded turkey breast slices. Spread the sausage paste and two slices of bacon on top. Roll and close with a toothpick.
- In a large pan, brown a clove of garlic with a drizzle of oil and add the Champignons, salt and pepper.
- Add the roulades, the vegetable broth and cook for about 20 minutes.
DISCOVER ALL OUR RECIPES WITH MUSHROOMS