Fillet with porcini
An elegant and refined second course, perfect to impress all guests.
- 500 g Sliced porcini
- 4 beef fillets
- 15 g parsley
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Mache salad to taste
- Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Place 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil in a non-stick pan and brown 2 cloves of garlic. Add the Sliced porcini, cook over low heat and season with salt and pepper.
- When the mushrooms are soft, add the chopped parsley, stir well and turn off the heat.
- Tie the beef fillet with kitchen twine and cook on both sides for 5 minutes in a non-stick pan with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
- Halfway through cooking add a pinch of salt and begin to serve, accompanying with porcini mushrooms.
DISCOVER ALL OUR RECIPES WITH MUSHROOMS