Soufflé with porcini mushrooms
A perfect recipe to enhance the taste of porcini mushrooms, including frozen ones!
- 250 g porcini mushrooms
- 2 eggs
- 50 g Parmesan
- 25 g Emmentaler
- 60 g whole milk
- 13 g butter
- 13 g flour
- Salt to taste
- Prepare the béchamel by melting the butter in a pot, adding the flour and toasting it. Add the milk gradually, stirring until the desired consistency. Season with a little salt.
- Rinse the porcini mushrooms and blend them with the mixer. Take the eggs and separate the yolks from the egg whites.
- In a bowl, add mushrooms, yolks and béchamel, and mix well.
- Whip the egg whites and add them to the mushroom mixture, stirring from bottom to top so the mixture does not shrink.
- Grease the single-portion molds and divide the compound into equal parts. Cover the surface of the soufflés with Emmentaler cut into thin slices.
- Bake the soufflés for 20 minutes at 190°C and serve hot.